Our Comprehensive Tax Return Service
Preparation and online submission of your personal tax return, calculating your tax bills and advising you on how much tax to pay and when; completing a personal tax return is not just form filling - we follow a 9-step process in order to complete your personal tax return for you:
- Supply you with a Tax Return Checklist to save you time in getting together all the information we will need.
- We then use the information and explanations you give us to complete your Personal Tax Return.
- We also calculate your personal tax bills and payments on account so that you know exactly how much to pay and when to pay in order to avoid penalties and interest.
- With the exception of tax credits, we will advise you on possible claims and elections arising from your Personal Tax Return and from information supplied by you, in order to minimise your personal tax bills. Where you subsequently instruct us, we will make such claims and elections in the form and manner required by HM Revenue & Customs.
- Once you have given us your written approval, we will submit your Personal Tax Return return to HM Revenue & Customs.
- We will file your Personal Tax Return online - the benefits to you being: You’ll know exactly when HM Revenue & Customs received it, the risk of “human error” processing mistakes by HM Revenue & Customs will be minimised and if you’re entitled to a tax repayment, you’ll receive your refund much quicker.
- We will check HM Revenue & Customs’ calculation of your tax bills and initiate repayment claims if you have overpaid.
- If you’re entitled to a tax refund, we’ll ask you for your bank account details so that we can transfer any refunds to you electronically – you’ll get your money back from HM Revenue & Customs without the hassle of visiting your bank or waiting for funds to clear.
- We’ll deal with all communications relating to your Personal Tax Return that are directly addressed to us by HM Revenue & Customs, or forwarded to us by you.
We provide comprehensive range of accounting and tax services with
100% SATISFACTION GAURANTEED
I trained as an auditor with top 20 accounting practices in UK and worked in numerous roles before joining Fusion in 2013.
With over 15 years of experience, my specialisms include assisting SME businesses with business advice and to provide support to achieve growth goals, process standardization and model their business plans.