Payroll Services for Businesses & Limited Companies
Our Accountants will ensure that no deadlines are missed and your Payroll complies with HMRC’S RTI (Real Time Information) reporting requirements.
All business with employees wishing to run payroll must register for PAYE with HMRC. PAYE is the system used by HMRC to
collect Income Tax and National Insurance Contributions from employment.
PAYE registration is not needed where none of your employees are paid above £113 or more per week or get expenses, benefits, have another employment or get a pension.
Fusion Accountants will help you assess the need for PAYE registration and will both register full Payroll PAYE registration with HMRC and
on-going payroll including Real Time Information (RTI) submissions as part of your standard Business Accounting package.
Reporting & Payments of your Payroll
Payments to Employees are made net of Income Tax and National Insurance (deducted at source), these taxes are then paid by the employer to HMRC
for both Employer and Employee taxes.
There may be other deductions that an employer is required to make, such as Student Loan Repayments, Pension Contributions etc.
Once a payroll is run, the payroll information is then submitted to HMRC through RTI.
Fusion Accountants will manage your entire Payroll process to help you save time so you can focus on more productive things in your business.
By 2018, all employers in the UK are required to provide a workplace pension scheme. The Pension Act 2008 introduced new duties for all employers.
If you own a business that employs one worker or more you’ll need to:
- 1. Set up a workplace pension scheme that meets the new rules
- 2. Automatically enrol all eligible workers
- 3. Pay contributions into the retirement pots (pensions) of eligible workers
- 4. Enrol other workers if they ask to join the scheme
Fusion Accountants provide a comprehensive service to manage the entire Auto Enrolement process from setting up, running and
What you can expect from our services
- PAYE registration
- Filing of monthly RTI PAYE returns
- Payroll advice when you need it
- Complete and submit statutory forms, including year-end returns, P35, P60s, P45s and P46s
- Administrate bonuses, incentive schemes, and ex-gratia and termination payments
- Administrate PAYE, National Insurance, statutory sick pay, etc
- Tax efficient salary and dividend planning
- Produce customized payslips