Personal Tax Returns

Personal Tax Services

If you are self-employed or simply need to file your tax return, Fusion Accountants will make the preparing and filing of Self-Assessment fast, easy, and efficient.

Tax returns need to filled and submitted by the 31st of January for previous financial year ending 5th April.

Here are some of the deadlines and penalties you won’t have to worry about with Fusion by your side:


Self Assessment

Income Tax is usually collected automatically by HMRC through wages, pensions, and savings, but businesses must send a Self-Assessment tax return.

Tax returns need to be filled and submitted by the 31st of January for previous financial year ending 5th April.


Deadlines & paying your bill

You must submit your tax return by the 31 January when filing online, but Fusion Accountants will lift this from your shoulders by making sure you never miss a deadline.

If you didn’t send an online return last year, you should allow extra time (up to 20 working days) as you will need to register first.

You must pay your tax bill by the 31 January (or 30 December if you want HMRC to collect tax automatically from you wages or pension).



Being lax with deadlines could cost you:

You will get a penalty if you need to send a tax return and you miss the deadline for you submitting it or paying your bill.
You will get a penalty of £100 if your tax return is up to 3 months late. You will have to pay more if it’s later, or if you
pay your tax bill rate late.

You can estimate of how much you will need to pay in penalties and interest if you have missed a deadline using the HMRC link below;

services personal tax

Included in our services

  • PAYE registration
  • Filing of monthly RTI PAYE returns
  • Payroll advice when you need it
  • Complete and submit statutory forms, including year-end returns, P35, P60s, P45s and P46s
  • Administrate bonuses, incentive schemes, and ex-gratia and termination payments
  • Administrate PAYE, National Insurance, statutory sick pay, etc
  • Tax efficient salary and dividend planning
  • Produce customized payslips


Need to do a Tax Return?

Whether you are a self employed sole trader or a director of a company you will need to submit a self-assessment tax return each
year by the 31 January. Your personal tax return year runs from 6 April to 5 April the following year. How much tax you pay
will depend on the income tax band you’re in. There is different rate for Capital Gains Tax if you need to pay it, e.g you
sell shares or a second home.

Fusion Accountants can you help submit your tax return and ensure you get the best advice on how to minimise your tax efficiently.
We’ll make sure your tax returns are submitted on time, working out which tax band and give you the best advice on efficiently
minimising your tax.

Why Choose us?

Being fully-qualified Chartered Accountants means we’re experts at removing the work and stress that comes with Self- Assessment, deadlines, and penalties.

Our specialist tax advisers will handle the entire tax return process, and even deal with HMRC on your behalf.

Get in Touch for a FREE Consultation

Get in touch for more information and advice