Contractor Insurance

Specialist Insurance Cover for Contractors & Freelancers

Contractor Insurance

Insurance for
Contractors & Freelancers

Deciding which Insurance Policy to take out as a Contractor or Freelancer can be a complicated task. You will need to decide which Insurance Policy is appropriate at the onset of starting your business. This will provide you with protection and ensure that you are covered for every eventuality.

Contractor Insurance
with Kingsbridge

By working with Kingsbridge Contractor Insurance, our team of expert Accountants will ensure that you receive the exact Insurance protection that you and your business need.

Kingsbridge Insurance

Why do we work with Kingsbridge Contractor Insurance?

Kingsbridge Insurance Contractors (add link) know that it is not always plain sailing and are here to protect you. That is why they offer cover for over 1000 professions across various industries and their package are specifically designed for Contractors and Freelancers.
They like to keep things simple. This means that they provide you with one package, with full cover and no hidden extras.

What Benefits do Kingsbridge Contractor Insurance offer?

  • A price promise
  • The best value cover for the lowest price possible
  • Online quote in a few minutes
  • Buy online quickly and easily
  • Receive instant access to your documents
  • Cover for previous work included at no extra cost
  • Flexible payment options
  • Insurance that acts as a key IR35 indicator

Need to speak to A
Specialist Contractor Accountant?

Speak to one of our Specialist!

Our complete bookkeeping service

What Types of Insurance do
Kingsbridge provide?

Kingsbridge offer five Insurance Policies in one package which are perfectly suited for Contractors and Freelancers.

Professional Indemnity Insurance

This type of Insurance is fundamental if you offer professional advice or services. It protects you in the event that claims are made against you by a client and covers legal costs and any damages that become payable. You are covered for £1 million for any one claim.

Public Liability Insurance

In the event that a client or member of the public is injured or their property is damaged due to you, then this type of Insurance will protect you. It will cover legal costs, expenses and damages brought against you. £5 million is the public liability cover that is required by clients and agencies.

Employers’ Liability Insurance

If an employee is injured or become ill whilst working for you then you will be covered for any claims they may make against you or your business. Agencies and clients will require this cover as a legal requirement even if you do not have any employees working for you.

Directors’ and Officers’ Liability

As a contract or freelance running a limited company, Directors and Officers Liability cover is recommended. If you are held personally liable, you will be covered for legal costs and your financial assets will be protected. Your business will be covered in various situations for £100,000 for any one claim.

Personal Accident Insurance

This Insurance policy allows you to claim a weekly amount if you were unable to work or you had an accident at work. Note that if you are left with a disability or it causes your death then a lump sum would be paid out instead.

Meet Our Contractor SPECIALIST

Rima about

Rima Abou

Client Accountant

"Hi there, I am a Client Accountant here at Fusion Accountants handling a portfolio of small to medium size entities across a range of industries including, Hospitality, IT consultancy , Manufacturing , Construction (CIS) and E-commerce.

Working closely with my clients and understanding their business is key when it comes to devlivering a value add account reporting that is aimed to provide the business the tool to make key decisions. Outside work, I enjoy cooking international dishes, spending quality time with my Husband and three children."

Follow Us:

Leave A Message

We will endeavour to reply within 24hrs.

Leave A Message